Orders for official Georgia State University stationery are easily completed on-line using the University Printing and Copy Corner website gsuprints.nowdocs.com. To learn more about how to order stationery visit our HELP section.
7.50”x10.5”: $70 for 500
9.00”x12.0”: $80 for 500
10.0”x13.0”: $85 for 500
$7.95 per pad for 10 pads
$4.45 per pad for 20 pads
Additional Items Available to Order
Have a special item you need?
How to Order University Stationery
- Determine who in your department oversees ordering stationery. Many departments have designated administrative people to order stationery through the University Printing on-line ordering system. Before registering for access, please check with your department’s finance and administration staff to see who is registered to place orders for your department.
- Register as a new user. If you are in charge of ordering items, please visit gsuprints.nowdocs.com and click on “Register as a new user.” Complete the registration information and hit “Submit.” You will receive a confirmation message letting you know that your information has been received.
- Access granted. You will receive an email within 24-48 business hours letting you know your access has been granted.Place an order. Before beginning to place your order, please have your department’s speed code ready – it is the only payment option for official stationery orders. Use the templates online to enter your specific information and review your proof carefully before submitting the order.
- Confirmation e-mail. Once you have placed your order, you will receive a confirmation e-mail providing you with an order number and follow-up information.
- Delivery. When your order is complete, it will be delivered to the location you provided in the registration process.
Problems placing an order?
Contact Kevin Kelley in Auxiliary and Support Services at 404-413-9519 or email@example.com.
Questions about an order you’ve placed?
Contact University Printing at 404-413-9586 or firstname.lastname@example.org.