Orders for official Georgia State University stationery are easily completed online using PawPrints.
Find costs for the essential Georgia State printed products, including envelopes, business cards, letterhead and memo pads, and order online anytime. Re-orders are also easy and available.
Pocket folders, a strategic plan flyer, a strategic plan brochure and the official university quick facts flyers are also available for order. Additionally,you can upload your own designs for additional print pieces you may need.
- Determine who in your department oversees ordering stationery. Many departments have designated administrative people to order stationery through the PawPrints online ordering system. Before registering for access, check with your unit’s finance and administration staff to see who is registered to place orders.
- Register as a new user. If you are in charge of ordering items, visit gsu.webdeskprint.com. Complete the registration information and choose “Login” using your campus ID and password. You are then ready to place your order.
- Place an order. Before beginning to place your order, have your department’s speed code ready. It is the only payment option for official stationery orders. Use the templates online to enter your specific information and review your proof carefully before submitting the order.
- Confirmation email. Once you have placed your order, you will receive a confirmation email providing an order number and follow-up information.
- When your order is complete, it will be delivered to the location you provided in the registration process.