Orders for official Georgia State University stationery are easily completed online using the University Printing and Copy Corner.
Find costs for the essential Georgia State printed products, including envelopes, business cards, letterhead and memo pads, and order online anytime. Re-order is also available. You can upload and purchase your own designs.
You can also order pocket folders, a strategic plan flyer, a strategic plan brochure and the official university quick facts flyer.
- Determine who in your department oversees ordering stationery. Many departments have designated administrative people to order stationery through the PawPrints online ordering system. Before registering for access, check with your unit’s finance and administration staff to see who is registered to place orders.
- Register as a new user. If you are in charge of ordering items, visit gsuprints.nowdocs.com and click on “Register as a new user.” Complete the registration information and hit “Submit.” You will receive a confirmation message letting you know your information has been received.
- Access granted. You will receive an email within 24-48 business hours, letting you know your access has been granted.
- Place an order. Before beginning to place your order, have your department’s speed code ready. It is the only payment option for official stationery orders. Use the templates online to enter your specific information and review your proof carefully before submitting the order.
- Confirmation email. Once you have placed your order, you will receive a confirmation email providing you with an order number and follow-up information.
- Delivery. When your order is complete, it will be delivered to the location you provided in the registration process.